It is of no surprise to admit that we have heard that someone heard that someone has said demeaning judgments about one’s character. These are called rumors. My Social Issue regards how many individuals whether it is realize by them or not create rumors in society many which affect a third person’s feelings and alter his or her life in ways which one can’t predict. We, as humans, tend to judge and criticize others like we have the right to but when some one does the same to us it is then found a calamity, it is an unreasonable explanation, it is a cruel mistake.My statement can be interpreted in many different ways. I consider the following two to be the most obvious one. It can be first interpreted from the point of view of a person who is spreading the rumor and when she or he tells the “secret” its complimentary statement “you heard me not” it’s saying “don’t tell any one I told you this, but…”. I dislike the hypocrisy when we swear not to tell anyone but we go ahead and let our mouth utter freely what is not allowed to or when we simple judge out loud. Also “you heard me not” are the words that I am uttering to you as you look at the work. If you can’t stop all the people to stop talking about other people then you be the wise person to at least not say anything offensive. Silence sometimes can have much more power then over the top screams.
No comments:
Post a Comment